Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm still here!

I everybody. I hope you are all well. I just wanted to let you know that I am still here and have not forgotten to blog. Life has just been real busy lately. Work is getting busy and crazy for Kim and I. I have been a cleared Medic for almost a month now and I have been learning a ton and experiencing some extremely challenging calls. I take each shift one at a time and I have never worked harder in my job until now. It is tough but rewarding. Kim has been bombarded with all kinds of new requirements for teaching this year. She feels so overwhelmed lately. I pray that she has peace at work.

My Mom had her Appendix out recently and is home recovering very well. My Brother was back home for a short visit with us. It was nice to see him again and spend some time with him before he is off to his next assignment with the Air Force.

Hannah has started dance recently and of course loves it. She is ever the Princess. Kim and I had a nice date night and went and saw the movie Fireproof and it was really pretty good. So... to all of the Husbands out there, take it from me, if your wife has been wanting to see this movie, just go take her. It was a very good film. Your marriage will thank you.

So... that is probably the last month in a nutshell. I Hope to have some more in depth things to share with you all in the very near future. Oh.. Please say a prayer for my Grandma as she has shoulder surgery tomorrow. Thanks and bye for now! Love you all.

No comments: