Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Chapman family on Good Morning America

For those that missed it, here is the Chapman family's first interview since their precious daughter Maria passed away. Robin Roberts did the interview on Good Morning America which aired this morning. It was very touching and I think Marybeth Chapman was so real with her comments. Asking a parent to give up a child for God's good is a price that no parent wants to pay. I do not want to ever know that feeling. I pray for God's continued grace and mercy for the Chapman family as they recover from this tragedy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful family. The most terrible tragedy to lose a child. Their strong faith is what carries them forward.....and to know they will be with their daughter some day again. Just as I will be with my brother again. Love, cap