Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The blog has gone global!

Wow! I have some exciting news to share with you all. I put a global tracker program on the blog to see where people have logged on from to check out the blog. I am so excited to say that I have received hits from all over The USA, Canada, Italy, Spain, France, Argentina, Portugal, Sweden, Singapore, Egypt, and the Philippines. That is tremendous. I am in awe that my little blog has reached people on the other side of the world. I would like to say welcome to you all. I hope you enjoy reading my take on life. If you would be so kind I would love to hear comments, and suggestions from all of my visitors if they have the time. I would especially like to hear from the visitors from around the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! How excited you must be....that people across the globe are reading your story. God always has a hand in everything. God Bless You. With Love.

Debbie said...

Pete, This is awesome!
Love, Deb