Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Next post will be from China!!!

Well, my bags are all packed and waiting by the door. I keep adding things to bring for the kids. Kim has helped out with some last minute items, like disposable cameras , postcards, cough drops, benadryl bug bite cream and a few other items. The longer I think about it the more things I think I need. The funny thing is, is that most of the items I am packing are available in the big cities that I am traveling to. I guess I am just anxious and excited. I called the airline this morning and they were able to put us in bulkhead seating for the trip to Beijing. I am so thankful for that. There is allot more space and leg room to stretch out in. Kim and I had the same type of seating the last time we traveled so I am glad to get those seats again. I put a map of China on the blog so you can see where we will be. We fly into China's Capital of Beijing and stay there for two days. We then fly into the city of Zhengzhou which is in Henan province to the south. We will then travel to the smaller Xinzheng City where SIAS University is located. It looks like it will be a beautiful campus. I can't wait to take photos and send them back for all of you to view. My next post should be from Beijing. Bye for now.
Zai-jyen

No comments: