Sunday, July 6, 2008

End of the Weekend

Hey Gang. I found a website where I can create a signature to sign my blogs with. That is pretty cool. I got it off of a fellow Father Bloggers site. He writes a great blog called A Fathers Heart. You can find the link on my favorites. He is quite a talented writer. Check it out!
The site for the signature is called http://www.mylivesignature.com/
Hope everyones 4th of July celebrations were great this past weekend. As Sunday winds down I thought I would just get some thoughts down. I worked on the 4th and had a relatively quiet shift. That is always a good thing. Kim and Hannah visited with all of Kims family and had a nice time. Kim was not feeling her best on Saturday morning so when I got home I took Hannah to the local water park for a few hours so Hannah could enjoy the kiddie pool, water slides and natural spring and Kim could rest at home. It was an almost perfect day. The sun was shining, the water was cool and the smile on Hannah's face all day was contageous. I love these days with her. They come and go so fast but I enjoy every moment. We came home and Kim was feeling better and we had a little BBQ at the house. We went swimming in our pool and had a nice evening. Today we headed to Church and it was a great service. The pastor preached about our perspective with God. We sometimes look at ourselves as if we can never be loved by God. We have too much baggage for him to love and help us. God may be able to answer a prayer over there for someone else or perform a miracle yesterday but not here and now for me. that is the perspective we sometimes have and it is time to shatter that perspective. God does not want us to lose our faith perspective. He does not want us to waver. he wants us to BELIEVE! Pastor read about the sick lady in the crowd from Mark 5: 24. She just wanted to touch Jesus's garment. If she could just touch his hem she would be healed. Jesus said her faith is what healed her. We get so distracted in our daily lives that we need to refocus and see God with a much clearer perspective. Wow. What a great weekend. I wish it would never end. Well, hope to hear from some of you. Have a great week. Back to work for me tomorrow. God Bless:)

No comments: